Our mission is to provide support to homeschool families and to give them the opportunity to connect with the local homeschool community. We strive to enhance and enrich home-school student’s education through our learning opportunities.
Classes will meet each Friday at:
Creekside Community Church, 36100 County Road 13, Elizabeth, CO 80107
The first day of school for 2016 - 17 is August 12th.
Classes will begin each Friday at 8:30 am and finish at 3:00 PM. Please plan to drop your student(s) off at Creekside Community Church between 8:15 am and 8:25 am (be on time!). Pick up at the end of each school day will begin no earlier than 3:00 PM and all students must be picked up by 3:15 PM (be on time!). Remember to pack healthy snacks, a lunch, and a water bottle for your child.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Students cannot be dually enrolled in any publicly funded program, such as a cyber school or another options program provided by another school district.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by October 1st.
- The Legacy Homeschool program receives funding through the Colorado Department of Education, and we must abide by the rules and regulations stated under Colorado statute for publicly funded educational programs.
- Kindergarten - 8th
- Fridays 8:30-3:00 PM
- Tuition Free
- Field Trips
- Fall classes will begin August 12, 2016
- Highly Qualified Teachers
- MAPS Testing available
- Middle School Sports
- Optional Access to Extracurricular Activities at Legacy (ie. Fencing, Minecraft, Performing Arts)
Possible Course Offerings for 2016-2017
- Hands on Science
- Creative Writing / Lang Arts
- Social Studies / Civics / Economics
*please note that course offerings may vary depending on student enrollment, the availability of qualified instructors, and/or scheduling / space limitations.