posted Sep 4, 2012, 1:31 PM by Jessicca Marks
updated May 6, 2013, 12:54 PM
- We need someone who would like to iron graduation gowns. Please contact Anne at (303) 646-2636.
- We are looking for some folks to cook up some tasty cookies to take to our public servant workers who help us through the year. If you are willing to make a couple dozen cookies and send them into the office or purchase five medium round trays with lids to deliver them our sheriffs department dept., transportation, etc. Please call Anne. We need cookies and trays by May 1, 2013. If they come early we will just freeze them until we are ready to use them.
- Elementary and MS P.E. teachers need your help on field day. Both field days take place on Thursday, May 23, 2013. Help is needed to run stations, lead a group of students, supervise, pictures, and a variety of other jobs. Please contact Mrs. Chamberlain (1st - 4th grade) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Pascua (5th -7th grade) at email@example.com.
- We are looking at some extensive playground work this summer, if you have time and equipment for moving dirt we need your help. Please call Anne and put your name in.
- Headphones (not earbuds) for student use. If you spend $10.00, it will count as two hours towards your volunteer hours! We will be setting up a checkout system.
- We have a need for a small concrete pad on our property. Please let Anne know if you could donate time and maybe partial material for our Observatory project.
- We are in need of of a few supplies, extra large band-aids and Lifesaver brand Peppermints. If you spend $10.00, it will count as two hours towards your volunteer hours!
- The Art Department is needing the donation of clean and empty plastic liter bottles and smaller plastic soda bottles. These will be used for a special fundraising project that will coincide with the elementary Christmas Music program. Please drop off at the front office.
- We are fundraising for two different projects. We want to build an Observatory and we are also raising funds to purchase a Wildcat Mascot Costume. All donations made to these fundraisers will receive a tax donation letter and your amount will be doubled towards volunteer hours. For example, a $50 donation will equate to ten hours of volunteer time. Thank you for your consideration, company donations count as well!
- Please call Anne if you can help with any of these volunteer needs at (303) 646-2636 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cafeteria always need volunteers. Please call Cathy Breaux at (303) 646-2636 or e-mail email@example.com, if you can help.